Be an GenEARation D Pin Event Sponsor!
Each Fall in Epcot there is a HUGE 3 day trading event! The ticket cost for the show has not yet been announced, but during the 2014 Imagination Gala event it was $140.00 per person, and got you into the event on Friday September 5th, and Saturday September 6th.
The Purple Carpet Pin Breakfast was an additional option at $45.00 per person. Please Note: Theme Park admission is not included, you must have a separate ticket for Epcot to attend the event.
If you’re interested in the pin trading breakfast make sure to be one of the first few hundred guests to sign up because it’s very limited (usually only a few hundred tickets are sold), and the gift is very special.
Once you’re in the event you get to trade pins with other collectors, and/or trade pins on pin trading boards set up for the event.
Why pay to go to this event you may ask? Here’s why!
• Opportunity to buy event exclusive merchandise (sold online before the show, and picked up at the show)
• Free gifts! Yes, that’s right!! Each paying guest gets free event exclusive, limited edition gifts, and a Disney gift card!
What if you can’t attend but you want the special Disney Pins sold only to registered guests?
We can attend for you!! We have a very limited number of sponsorship spots available! Act quickly! Sponsorships start filling up a year in advance! Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to become a Genearation D sponsor.
What does being a sponsor for the Imagination Gala trading event mean?
• We show you the event merchandise catalog and order the items you want for you, at cost, no markups!
• We go to the registration for you and pick up all your free gifts, and your purchases.
• Special buying opportunities like PWP purchase with purchase pins & surprise releases!
• We ship your special goodies to you, along with your free gifts! *You pay shipping costs
• You save money! You only pay the event ticket cost, not airplane tickets, hotel costs, park tickets, and all the other expenses involved in a Disney vacation.
• Sponsors don’t pay any extra service fees or charges!! Just the actual item(s) cost, and shipping!!
How do I become a sponsor?
• Email us as soon as possible at email@example.com and make your down payment to hold your spot or pay in full. Please Note: Sponsorships are non refundable
Things to know:
• As a sponsor you are paying for the tickets for the event. You don’t need to pay for the park ticket, we have one!
• Payment for the tickets are invoiced through PayPal, and are non-refundable.
• Put your sponsorship on layaway! Start paying on your ticket today so that your ticket is paid for by April 2015!
Don’t pay the marked up prices on eBay for the special pins being released for the GenEARation D pin show. Become a sponsor and do all the shopping you’d like for no extra fees, and get the free gifts too!
Are you also a Vinylmation collector? Each year there’s Vinylmation Showcase, featuring special free gifts for attendees and special Disney vinylmation figure buying opportunities (this year all guests attending could purchase vinylmations out of the vault for only $10.00 each!).
We look forward to your email at firstname.lastname@example.org ºOº
Return to Top of Page
Return to Home Page